Need Ideas, so you picture happy people plz read!!

Tess

Ok I need help. (Ya Ya Hawaiian, we all know I need help-lol)

Seriously though, I am a creative goof. Here is my dillema, I have votives that I display on my riser in 4's according to fragrance. However biz is boomin and 4 per scent is not enough, So I need to find a way to put more out without using more room. (Space is limited) I am trying to get a pic of what it looks like now.

I am thinking something along the lines of little bins or something, to put more votives, and something I can angle toward the customer. But I have no idea what to use as a riser.

If you have pics I would LOVE to see them. Thanks :yay:

post-515-139458436834_thumb.jpg

This won't angle em towards the customer, but I have always loved the look of votives in the big ole old fashioned candy jars. I have even seen some replicas at wally world. You could fill them, put a cute label on the outside and then keep extras under the table. Does that make any sense?? lol...I don't do stand alone votives (just pour mine in the flowerpots and sell them) so alas, no picture. :P

I looked through my bookmarks... found this

http://soapmakingbusiness.com/Handmade_Soap_Displays/Floor_Displays.html

Maybe you have someone handy who can look at it and duplicate a table top model. I would offer my hubby's services (oh-he-who-can-look-at- something-and-build-it-for-me) but alas, he is booked up (with me) till 2054.

This won't angle em towards the customer, but I have always loved the look of votives in the big ole old fashioned candy jars. I have even seen some replicas at wally world. You could fill them, put a cute label on the outside and then keep extras under the table. Does that make any sense?? lol...I don't do stand alone votives (just pour mine in the flowerpots and sell them) so alas, no picture. :P

I know exactly what you mean!! I wanted to do this too, so they could just open a grab. Only thing was they are big and bulky. Do you think they would take up too much room?

The ones I am thinking of are the ones are kinda like these, too big? : Of course I would need like 24 of these things :(

post-515-13945843684_thumb.jpg

I looked through my bookmarks... found this

http://soapmakingbusiness.com/Handmade_Soap_Displays/Floor_Displays.html

Maybe you have someone handy who can look at it and duplicate a table top model. I would offer my hubby's services (oh-he-who-can-look-at- something-and-build-it-for-me) but alas, he is booked up (with me) till 2054.

LOL!! See my show is next weekend, and hubby was supposed to be on vacation next week, and was going to make a display for me. But due to things at work he has to work now, and I am stuck finding a display stat! Alas he might have to make them still, but I need a plan if things dont work out (which they rarely do lol)

Thanks all keep them coming!!

Alrighty!! So hubby is making this one

http://www.gershelbros.com/product807.html

I found the baskets at Hobby Lobby for a whopping 3.79ea!

Gonna wait til next Monday to see if they go on sale. Hubby is making multiples of this and in total the display will hold 18-24 scents. Plus I can always add more displays later too!

I will have it set up next week for my big show, so Ill take pics for ya!!

Thanks!!!

• 2 months later...