What is considered

TwinMom

Preferably and the candles are preferably made in EOs because the real properties come through in that i.e. synthetics don't always provide the relief or the affect that a certain fragrance is said to do.

Spa, to me, equals calm, tranquility, lushness, pampering and rejuvenation.

Oh and clean.

That is what I was thinking....so if you were to put a basket together for someone and it had to be a spa basket what would you suggest? EO for candles-never used EO, any suggestions where to get a sample pack from?

Look in that fragrance section for some links. I'd tell you to take a look at Lebermuth, but there's another one I can't remember.

I don't do the EO stuff either, but that's the purest form where the benefits will come out. In addition you might start looking for some sites with EO recipes. I have a few around here somewhere that I could give you suggestions for, but no idea what you're looking for.

And yes, I would put the EOs in the candles. Sadly, I would do that. EO doesn't last as long as FO, BUT ... how long it lasts, I don't know. I've read that over and over and over though.

When I think of spa I usually think of mud masks, sea salts, fresh smelling candles and calming music. Of course, I've never actually been to a spa so I might be totally off.

That is what I think too. I think I am going to go the library today and get some books on aromatherapy and EO's