Update on Sale of Roll-On Perfumes

Lady Di

I posted here a couple of weeks ago about how my roll-on body perfumes did not sell at the craft fair. It was suggested that I was not charging enough, and that I should increase the price. Well, I did. At today's show, I sold 4. Sales of my other products were through the roof, so it's not like people weren't buying anything -- they just weren't buying these. :confused: Oh, well. Can't win 'em all.

I also took some of these to my show yesterday. I have only 2 scents, and used EO's. Lavender and Patchouli, sold 2 of each. I charged $5 for mine. I tend to make things to sell that I like, thinking everyone else will like them too and thats not always true. Live and learn.:rolleyes2

Maybe people just don't go for roll-on perfumes where you live. It's weird how tastes differ from place to place. Maybe try a body spray with cyclo...

Roll-ons never took off for me either... but once I started body sprays... Good Gawd they buy!!! :)

Maybe people just don't go for roll-on perfumes where you live. It's weird how tastes differ from place to place.

You are so right on that! My perfume roll-ons fly for $10 (1/2 oz.) but I can't GIVE AWAY anything for baths...salts, melts, teas, etc. Everyone must shower in my neck of the woods.