PayPal Shopping Cart Buttons

flutterbye

Has anyone else here that uses paypal with their website noticed that their add to cart buttons have automatically changed to a bright gold 3D looking button? Mine have and now my site looks mismatched and awful and there are no longer any options to choose different buttons. Plus the $30/mo fee for virtual terminal..I've about had it with pay pal ! Propay has good prices but thats not a shopping cart, right?

Does anyone else use freewebs and have a third party shopping cart? If so, can someone please guide me in the right direction on maybe who to go with or how to set this up since freewebs says credit cards cannot be processed on their site since they dont offer SSL so I'd have to link to that shopping cart. I'm not familiar with how all this works, so any input would be well appreciated.

I know the last time I went to update and add a few new buttons in paypal I had to click more button options to find what use to be the standard button I used.

I myself am in the process of getting the mals shopping cart up and running so I can use it when I get propay in the next week or two

so far it hasn't been too hard to set it up

you can give it a try setting up a cart as it is free and you don't have to add anything to your site if you don't like it.