Soap Labeling....

Crafty1

In section 701.20 of Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations [21 CFR 701.20], the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) defines the term "soap" as a product in which the non-volatile portion consists principally of an alkali salt of fatty acids, i.e., the traditional composition of soap; the product is labeled as soap; and the label statements refer only to cleansing. If cosmetic claims, e.g., moisturizing, deodorizing, skin softening etc., are made on a label, the product is a cosmetic. Synthetic detergent bars are also considered cosmetics, although they may be labeled as "soap."

Taken from http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/cos-lab3.html#clgi

So, no, you don't have to label the ingredients...lol

But if you list one, you list them all.

I do list the ingredients. It is optional and Bunny is the pro, but I find it a plus. If someone is allergic to coconut, etc they can check. You don't have to list the inci names or the water. Just list them in order, ie:

Ingredients: Coconut oil, palm kernal oil, palm oil, oilve oil, castor oil, sodium hydroxide.