Fundraiser.

We increase the price of our candles when selling through a fundraiser. We change the price of our 12oz from $12.95 to $15.95 and our 7oz from $8.95 to $11.95. We offer 11 scents from our current collection of 30(which we change up depending on the time of year). We also provide all gift bags, order forms and brochures. The organization receives 50% of total sales...

www.candlesbyluminarias.net

That sounds about right. When I did my fundraiser I used my 12 oz jars and I made $5 per candle and the girls made $3. But that was their choice. They could of made more I'm sure but ohwell. Like you I made nothing but profit because my main stuff jars and wax I can get cheap.

Mindy :)

Don't undercut yourself. If your candles retail for $12.00 now, make them $14.95 and offer a deal for buying more than one. 2 for $25.00, etc. I just did two separate fundraisers, and it costs me $1.83 to make each candle, we sold them for $10.00 and the kids kept $5.00 of each candle. Remember buying in bulk does reduce your cost, and try not to offer TOO many scents.

Good luck! I will continue to do the fundraising, and hopefully no more craft shows.