Wickless candless?

Tasha

I understand it's a candle without a wick:) . Do you use more fragrance oil?, or is the process the same as making a candle with a wick. I'm thinking that since you are not burning it and the wax doesn't go away it would be a slightly different process.

We make our wickless the same way we make our wicked. The wax can only hold so much FO, so if you are at your "max" for that, do not add any more.

We find using the same percentage of FO in the wickless as we do the wicked works just fine.

HTH

Jane

Guest Candelishis
I understand it's a candle without a wick:) . Do you use more fragrance oil?, or is the process the same as making a candle with a wick. I'm thinking that since you are not burning it and the wax doesn't go away it would be a slightly different process.

I wasn't making fun of you either...I'm just a smart ass... :P

Yeah, it's the same process, but you just don't use a wick. And I always use as much FO as my wax will hold, (keeping in mind some are just too strong to use a full load).

Glad you smiled instead of crying about my comment that could have been taken as an insult :cheesy2: Good to know you have a sense of humor!!

We make our wickless the same way we make our wicked. The wax can only hold so much FO, so if you are at your "max" for that, do not add any more.

We find using the same percentage of FO in the wickless as we do the wicked works just fine.

HTH

Jane

really? you use the max % for your wicked candles? what wax do you use?