autumn afternoon scent from c&s

Candlegranny

Hi, I sniffed the Autumn Afternoon on a trip I had to make there last week, and it smells very nice, hard to describe, but nice... I think a few folks here pour it, so maybe they will jump in...

I got a few of their limited supply scents to play around w/ while I was there too..Pumpkin Mousse, Red Concept Crisp Apple (a sweet apple w/ a touch of vanilla) and Classic Red Holiday (I think that's what it's called!) are VERY nice! For $5 for 8 oz, I couldn't pass up trying a few! (FYI: a good # of the limited supply oils are NOT skin safe!)

Thanks Sharon for the review on C & S scents boy do I wish I lived close to them I'm in Ohio and can go to At Wix End but it's an hour drive I also can go to Columbus to one candle place can't think of the name off hand. I just can't stand it when I order samples and they smell yuck but that's a chance we all take. I bought an Autumn Afternoon candle from a bussiness close to me that makes candles and some of her other scents are listed on C&S website so I kninda think this might be the same. I just want to find this scent cause I love it.Thanks again, Jane