Fundraiser

LynnS

Working on a fundraiser. I got a e-mail someone was interested after buying some of my candles. Said for me to send the forms. I'm thinking they need to look over the forms. I would want to but not sure. Liked my candles, send the forms and then I am thinking they need to decide?? Just got the forms so might be looking over them and I will e-mail back on a decision. I didn' t want to jump the gun and think he was sure before he went over the paperwork. I THINK I did the right thing. BUT something makes me think they were ready for it all.

I got the forms off BC site. Very good forms since I am not real literate in doing them. There is a receipt for each customer. Do all over you provide the organizer of the fundraiser those receipts? I know provide order forms for each participate,tally sheet(to person in charge) and contract. I guess I should make out receipts too. This is a small group but still never know how many orders they will get.

As you can tell this will be my first fundraiser. I used to organize benefits/charity events so the other way around now.

LynnS

Thank You. He did e-mail back and will be taking it before the Board in November.

I guess it isn't BC but it is Bittercreek Candle North(BCN). The forms are so nice and laid out to help us with fundraisers. Really look under The Candle Cauldron.

LynnS