Need WSP reviews

Holly

I am on a roll. I am trying to catch up on things. I got behind due to some unfortunate events, and now I am trying to complete some things for the holidays. I have done some searching online before posting this. I sure miss the old Scent Review archives. I feel like I need too ask to often now. I am short on time so reviews may help find the good ones a little faster.

I need some reviews for the following Christmas scents from WSP:

Bayberry Type

Christmas Wreath

Festival of Lights

Home Sweet Home

Mistletoe (compared to BCN's)

O'Christmas Tree

Other than a Christmas tree scent I need one or two more other kinds of Christmas scents. I am on the hunt. I already have Peaks Sugar Plums Berries which I love. I am still not sure on a Christmas tree scent and I have tried several -- Snowtop, BCN, tree blends from NG, and I am testing Heartfelts Rocky Mt. Pine right now -- need to go check. I may be experiencing candlenose. :undecided

I use Calsoy CB-3. Thanks!

~Holly

Hi Bug,

Thanks for the heads up on "too light". That is the trouble I am having with pine for some reason. I tested Peaks spruce when I first started to make candles last year but it was in a paraffin wax which I do not even use anymore. I remember it throwing really well. I also remember it being a little difficult to wick. I really do love the scent. I may order a sample of it to give it a try. I remember it not being a "standard" pine scent. I have been looking for the Christmas tree scent. I think I still have that candle in my closet. I will dig it out and light it. :smiley2: Thanks again. ~Holly