would you ever?

have been making some hallowen melts this evening some have turned out ok, some not so ok just wondering would any of you ever sell your "not so perfect" ones, bearing in mind they will perform the same as the "perfect" ones, just not look "perfect, ie by this i mean the embed sank a little more than you would like or there is some white spots on them

"stating these are "not so perfect" on the packaging and description when selling"

or would you keep them or hand them over to a friend, who's quite happy to have some freebies

TIA

Guest Candelishis

I keep them for personal use, or give them to friends and family, or use them in my melter at shows. Now that I started using clamshells though, I haven't had any "bad" ones...don't know what I'll do now!!

How about a "wax gremlin" line since they are halloween melts? You can always have a little blurb that the wax gremlins were mischevious but no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't take the incredible fragrance away. You can have another basket of the "halloween fairy" melts stating that the halloween fairy helped keep the gremlins at bay and here are the pretty melts......or something to that effect. Just get creative to get their attention.

At least this way, you can have fun joking about the ones that didn't come out exactly as they should and sell them too.

How about a "wax gremlin" line since they are halloween melts? You can always have a little blurb that the wax gremlins were mischevious but no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't take the incredible fragrance away. You can have another basket of the "halloween fairy" melts stating that the halloween fairy helped keep the gremlins at bay and here are the pretty melts......or something to that effect. Just get creative to get their attention.

At least this way, you can have fun joking about the ones that didn't come out exactly as they should and sell them too.

What a great idea!! Someone's been thinking today:smiley2: