Mechanics Soap

ladysj

I finally got to make this up in my TOG mold. Thanks Paul I love this mold the soap is ready to cut alot quicker with your mold.

I used pumice and fuller's earth made with Quiet Girl's basic recipe. I had some liquid colorant in copper that didn't quite turn out the way I planned lol and did a blue swirl. It's scented with GL's Rainy Nights doesn't quite match the name of the fo I don't think.

The pic isn't very good I took it fast so I could get the lid on it. At least I was able to get some swirls this time that can be seen. Just have to wait and see if they went all the way through. Any whoooooooo thanks for looking.

pict00121ww7.th.jpg

Well here it is cut. Swirls didn't work like I thought they had and the oxide still wasn't dissolved even though I mixed it in glycerin before adding. I may have too much for the amount of glycerin not sure. Over all though I'm some what pleased with the out come. I love this recipe it bubbles like crazy thanks Quiet Girl. Thanks for looking.

mechanicssoapxt5.jpg