Clean White Sheets??

BrendaF

No disrespect or anything...but I don't think that Satin Sheets would be comparible to Clean White Sheets. I am assuming Clean White Sheets would be along the lines of Country Clothesline, Clean Cotton, Summer Breeze, Sunwashed Linen, etc...the very fresh, ozoney type fragrances. Satin Sheets is more of a perfumey scent...reminds me of old lady's perfume from way back if you ask me...not a scent I much care for...but that's just me.

I THINK but not sure that BC's Fresh Linen is no longer available because the supplier went up in priced so it would not be feasible to have to charge 25.00 per pound to their customers.So all of these kinda fall in that category.I wanted to try the Fresh Linen but now not available unless another supplier. Then if they want to carry it.I think that is HIGH myself but the cost went up to the suppliers.

No, I never tried TC's Satin Sheets...don't even know who T.C. is. I got Satin Sheets from Natures Garden. I guess they smell totally different then, huh? I certainly believe that is possible since Peaks and KY's Mediterranean Fig smell nothing alike. Peak's is a pure fruity fig scent while KY's is much more perfumey. I sure hope I didn't come off sounding rude. Sometimes the written word doesn't translate well from the spoken and it can be taken the wrong way.