Glass Jar for scrubs/lotions?

starring

One of my wholesale accounts wants everything in glass. What do you think would work? Nothing I see has a wide enough mouth. I was thinking a bail jar for the scrub, but I hate the silver metal on them all since my company is themed gold. Any suggestions or sites to look at?

I was even looking at the Libby glass candle jars, think they would work for scrubs?

And those short ball jars in the canning dept have silver too. You may be able to exchange with someone on here..silver for gold. These jars are wild mouth and are 8oz. Really cute. Platinum I think the name is, and the lids are two part same as a canning jar. They sure don't look like they are 8 oz's.

Have you tried talking them out of that? Handling glass jars in the shower when you've got wet hands with oily scrub on them is not wise. The same goes for lotion. Even though you're out of the shower and probably dried off (mostly) by the time you get to using them, you're still handling glass with lotion-covered, slippery hands.

Have you tried talking them out of that? Handling glass jars in the shower when you've got wet hands with oily scrub on them is not wise. The same goes for lotion. Even though you're out of the shower and probably dried off (mostly) by the time you get to using them, you're still handling glass with lotion-covered, slippery hands.

I'd second that -- very dangerous, IMO. There's some really nice, crystal clear plastic jars that look very classy. Lotions I could see, maybe, if they were in a pump-style container. But not scrubs, ever.

Good luck finding something that will work!

... they are a holistic store and feel plastic can't be recylced....

What?!? I thought plastic was getting recycled every day! You really ought to consider not selling to this place. I know you probably need money as bad as most of us, but if they're nutty enough to believe this stuff then they're nutty enough to blame you for selling them a dangerous item when someone gets hurt from it.

Darbla