BNL All Hallows Eve and my brain fart

So I love this scent. I ran out of it earlier this year, and just never did get around to getting more oil. It is not one that is requested a lot. So anyway, I just ordered a bunch to have it for fall/winter. I got the oil yesterday. I did not remember it being that dark/heavy looking. I thought it was much lighter to the point of almost being clear. I am not saying they changed it, it was probably just me being forgetful. I thought for sure I remembered this oil taking my "normal" wicking, but again, the look of the oil made me thing, "hmmmmm." So I went to my trusty ole index card box where I keep my notes on each oil to see what I had written down. There it is...my All Hallows Eve card. I have the FO percentage written down, the dye amount written down, my testing notes on throw written down, and then I see this:

Wicking: Use two CD 1

:undecided :embarasse :o:rolleyes:

What the hell was I thinking when I wrote that down? Two what? CD 12, 14, 16, 18? GRRRRRRRR! So I just made a tester with my normal wicking and now I wish I had bumped it up. Does anyone use soy, this oil and wick up, or is it a pretty easy one to burn?

Off to kick myself in the butt AGAIN, and check the rest of my cards for any other lapses in common sense.