Truffle Wax Melts

candlegrl

Okay since they look real I took a photo in a dish here it is. I am going to play a trick on my Hubby and Son they work in San Fran during the week they will be home tonight LOL I am going to leave these on the coffee table will see if they try to eat them *super banana* LOL

oooh you're a mean one! lol I love it!

Lisa, those are so realistic! Were the boys fooled?

e

They are not home yet they left at 4pm tey wont be home till 8 LoL I started a fire and it will be cozy when they walk through the door. I will post as soon as they put there digs in LOL:laugh2:

Okay since they look real I took a photo in a dish here it is. I am going to play a trick on my Hubby and Son they work in San Fran during the week they will be home tonight LOL I am going to leave these on the coffee table will see if they try to eat them *super banana* LOL

Okay they did not even touch them asked if I had gummy bears sour bears or something like that. I said there is chocolate on the coffee table both said dont feel like chocolate LOL I started laughing I could not help it they both said why are you laughing oh nothing I said. 15 min later I asked would you guys like ice cream with the truffles on the coffee table. Finally my boy picked it up says boy these smell good put them down walked away. Darn it they were no fun tonight. They went to bed so I wrote them a note keep there paws off my wax truffles :laugh2: We will see what they say:D

Those are some awesome looking truffles. I don´t even think I could bring myself to melt them. That is so typical of men/boys not wanting chocolate, my DH can have one square of a choc bar and put the rest away "for later"! Will be looking forward to seeing your site, I think you have spent a lot of time getting your product line just right and I hope you have much success with it.:)

Funny you brought it up! I have the mold off to make them tomarrow.

I think they will go well with the new site chocoholiccandles.com

Hey, I thought you were making that site to sell???

I love the truffles, how do you pipe the white on there without it cooling/hardening first?

Better put a disclaimer on there about them not being edible cuz they sure look real!

I am loving this site so much I might just have to keep it LOL We are selling candlesbythebay.com and winewicks.com

About them looking so real yes on the box it will say not edible :D

Hey, I thought you were making that site to sell???

I love the truffles, how do you pipe the white on there without it cooling/hardening first?

Better put a disclaimer on there about them not being edible cuz they sure look real!

You did a great job on those! I have tried several chocolate scents but my customers just don't like chocolate for some reason. They like to eat it but not smell it. So I just burn them for me cuz I like them. You are going to have fun with all your ideas!