Boutique products (Home f/Hols swap spoiler)

jaybyrd

Couple of items I'm offering at our holiday boutique. I'll be sending one or both to Angi's Home for the Holidays swap, seeing as that's what inspired the fragrance blends to begin with.

First is a body butter with mango, shea, rbo. Scent is a blend of Almond and Holiday Candy fo's, which I called "Candied Almond."

Second is a non-emulsified scrub, sugar and oatmeal. Named it "Homecomings" - blended Vanilla Bean Noel fo with valencia orange and nutmeg eo's and a smidge of Fresh Baked Bread fo. Really glad to find a use for the FBB - it's EXACTLY the smell of a warm buttered roll, and while I love that aroma, I have no desire to go rubbing a Parker House all over my bod. In the blend, though, it ties the others together with a nice, yeasty-warm base note.

Thanks for looking. :)

post-7813-139458434985_thumb.jpg

post-7813-1394584350_thumb.jpg

oh.. I'm sooooo glad I'm in this swap. LOL

That scrub looks like granola! Throw some Chocolate chips in there and let's grub! :D It looks so yummy J!!!

And your butter looks divine. I'm not doing butter ANYMORE for swaps. This last swap... we each got one of our own back in our box, due to a drop out (or something to that extent). I opened mine to check it out... and OMG! Disgusting! Horrendous! It was deflated! Looked really funky. LOL It left my house creamy like yours shown here... ugh... you should see it now. :o

CBE - Yikes, how awful! :( I wonder what happened. This stuff is actually fairly dense, so I think we're safe this go round- (touching wood).

Thanks all!

Has to be the weather. :undecided I hate to see what my Foot Butter Whip will look like for the OT swap.:embarasse Gawd! Like I'm not paranoid enough!!! :o