Wax and Stearic Questions

I use IGI 4786 and am in love with it. But, recently decided to try out a Paraffin/Veggie Mix wax (IGI 6006).

My question is...since this new wax is much softer and will not be good for tarts (I use 4786 for containers and tarts with much success)...would adding stearic to it make it hard enough to make tarts with? If so, how much would you recommend per pound?

Secondly, I also thought about mixing the new wax 1/2 and 1/2 with the 4786...what do you all think about that?

I'd love to hear all of your input on this...and if any of you have any experience with IGI 6006? TIA! :)

I have been using 6006 for over two years and love it. It is a little picky when pouring large containers - cover them so they don't cool too fast from the bottom. They can get sink holes around the wick/however, they are very easy to fix with a little heat (gun.) I don't know how it would be to mix 4786 and 6006 for tarts. I think they would be too soft and hard to unmold. I make my tarts out of 4794 2/3 and 1/3 6006. 6006 pours great in tins - no rust ring in vanilla scents.