Had a good show this weekend. Anyone else?

Debra Phelps

We did really good for a hot Texas show. Another candlemaker told me that her show was up from last year. That is good to hear. Just wondered if anyone wanted to share. I sold alot of pumpkin . I make Pumpkin Bread, Punpkin Spice, and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. Out of the 3, Pumpkin Bread took the lead. They were still wanting clean scents and fruits. Lots of cinnamons and of course all the funny stuff. I always sell the stuff with funny names. Oh and coffee's. I had quir a few wanting fancy coffee's. Ok, anyone else?

congrats and thanks for the info ... also have a show on Saturday and am hoping the rain stays away.

I have prepared three coffee scents along with hot chocolate and creme brulee in the ole' time coffee mugs. I've also got some pumpkin scents and a couple Christmas type scents. Not bringing any fruity/summer scents ... hope that's not a mistake!!! There's always someone wanting something you don't bring!!

Do you strickly do candles or b&b also? Just wondering how sales on those items have been going at fairs.

I have a charity trailride this coming weekend in San Antonio. I am hauling all of my back stock, new fall stuff and some Christmas scents. 20% of all the sale will go to Cancer Research. Wish me luck that we do well and have a big fat donation on Sunday. Oh I forgot to say this is a 3 day ride and will be selling out of my horse trailer at the noon and night stops. :D

I am just doing candles. I would like to get into the bath stuff, but don't have time. I am crawling out the door after making candles. :D Hope you do good on your trail ride show. That is a good thing to work for. I think selling out of your horse trailer is cool. San Antonio is a blast. I like Dicks Restaurant.