Could Someone Tell Me Why??

I posted to this forum as well as to the business forum yesterday and today and both times the post was removed with no explination. If I did something wrong, so be it, and I am sorry for that, but I have looked around and couldn't find a reason why anywhere.

Could the moderator who removed it let me know what I am doing wrong so that it won't happen again.

Thank You:undecided

From the FAQ page...

SELF PROMOTION: There is a vast array of sites with similar missions as CT on the internet and though competition is good, self-promotion and or promotion of competing sites is considered SPAM. Don't use the forum to gain traffic, build on popularity or promote (your website) through forum posts, PMs, emails or signatures, etc.. This includs affiliate links/text pertaining to businesses other than your craft-related website. The intention of the forum is to create a non-pressure environment to discuss crafts and craft-related business free from promotional efforts.