CP Soaping CC's Sultry Angel

nmhoneybear

Great! :undecided Wish I would have checked this thread again before I started getting my stuff ready. I have my oils and my lye water cooling to room temp and will be mixing it later today. I was going to do a purple swirl. And this is a 4 lb batch I am doing for a swap. I am worried.

I waited until both the lye water and oils were cooled completely, then just used a whisk to stir, NO stick blender. It didn't take long to get to trace, but I didn't get soap on a whisk. lol That's the good news. I swirled with purple, put it to bed, and peeked a while later. It is looking brownish yellow actually. The purple seems to have morphed brown, too. Something looks funny about it, but we'll see what the morning will bring. I am not even sure it still smells like Sultry Angel. What a bummer if this is a wasted batch. It would be my first ever in 9 months of soaping. :undecided

My soap looks like it is loaded with Cream of Wheat? Is that what ricing looks like? It still smells good, just looks weird. Will this soap still work, or do I need to pitch the whole thing? :cry2: Guess Sultry Angel doesn't like to be soaped. What a drag! It is such a beautiful fragrance.