Soy and Palm Tarts

I just brought a warmer and im going to try my hand at tarts. I make gel candles and pillar candles . I have never really messed with palm wax , and i had previous problems with soy. How much fragrance oil do i use. These are just for me to try and perfect. Im not selling them just trying my hand at makeing them.

Thank you for your answers

There are allot of different opinions on how much fragrance a tart needs...some candle makers say less than a jar candle; others say more, and still others say the same. You could start with 6%, and work your way up from there. Another consideration for tarts is the wax you use. There are all different degrees of wax consistencies with each one performing differently. If you are using palm wax, try mixing a bit of the "trouble" soy you have with it. You could start at 50/50 and see what happens. The soy will help soften the palm wax, and might work better for you in a tart warmer.

You could also do a search on this board by putting in the word "tart" and a ton of information will pop up.

There is no "standard" answer for this question. You will need to test, test, and test again in order to find out what pleases you. HTH