What size do you use? Customers requesting LG sizes for wickless?

It's odd how at times you suddenly get several request for something different. I don't know if there is someone out there promoting large size containers for wickless but all of a sudden I have customers asking if I can make my wickless in 16oz or larger:shocked2: containers. I normally use 6 and 8oz containers. I asked if there is a problem with the size I have been usingor the scent throw. They all stated no it's just because they can get the really large candles for $5.00 at several stores. I've explained that the jumbo containers aren't necessary for wickless and that it actually takes much longer to melt the entire contents of the jar. I think it is just the idea that they are getting more product for the money since we do live in a nation of Super Size everything. :smiley2: Before these request I was actually considering using the 6oz size containers from now on for my wickless. What size containers do you all use for your wickless?

I don't make wickless candles for the melters specifically, though I do have customers that will buy my regular wicked jars and use them that way. I tell them to say away from the larger/taller jars because the electric warmers never seem to get hot enough to melt the wax - they end up with the bottom half melted and the top half still solid, which doesn't do much good for scenting a room :)