Interesting AP article about scent

RobinInOR

You might find this article in some of your local papers as well if they pick up the AP feeds - seems our paper was focusing on fragrance today in the lifestyle section

http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070928/LIFE/709280311/-1/ARCHIVE

Had some interesting statistics for those of you who might be doing business plans.

Very interesting article.

I had many many compliments on my candles and sure weren't in this price range. Then it says the market is good for the higher price candles. Gee I have no idea where??? Not where I live for sure!!!!

Movie stars candle cost $350.00. Guess they can afford to put that much into them. I like my candles and staying with what I do. They only thing I am now looking for a different and unique jar to test.Staying with 8 ounce JJ, 9 ounce classic and the 16 ounce country. Just want something a little more classy but not so classy I won't be able to sell it.

I can honestly say I could make a candle with a person's favorite scent in the classiest jar. Have no other jars made with this scent and I can gurantee they will not buy that classy candle. Not even if it's their favorite scent and the one they are looking for.Pass it up for sure.

I brought a Febreeze candle that cost more than I charge for my candles and have to toss it or take back to store.It's Cracked. Love the jar but here a classier jar and looks safe but isn't. I have never had a jar break and charge much less. I burned it for maybe 2-3 hours and now no good.

LynnS