Important Follow Up!!! Please Read

I just got off the phone with Laura from Natural Artisans. I had posted yesterday that she would be offering shipping on a case of wax for $10.00 anywhere in the country. That post caused quite a stir and I deeply regret making it!! In my jumping up and down for joy over the fact that I had a supplier that was next door to me, I misunderstood what she ACTUALLY said to me about the shipping. She indicated that she could probably ship a case of wax anywhere in the country "for 10.00 or so." What I failed to mention was that she said "as a promotional offer". I was so excited that I left that out.

This is TOTALLY MY ERROR, not hers. I apologize to EVERYONE for that.

That said, I am sure that she will be on here with a post at some point today and will clear the whole thing up.

The next time I get all excited about something like this, I will keep my mouth shut until I am POSITIVE I have all of the facts straight.

The one fact that I DID have straight, is that she has a GREAT company, is truly concerned about her customers and their needs and will work with anyone to see they get what they need in a timely and professional manner.

Sorry once again..........

Don Chase

Pittsfield, NH

HI Don,,Its okay. We have all done this a time or to when we have gotten excited and wanted to share,,Actually a shipper can ship flat rate up to 70LBs if they wanted too.

I sent a lady in Purerto Rico 5 Flat rate USPS priority boxes each had 10lbs in it for 8.10 and she got it just fine.

At least you jumped in to make things right! Kudos to you Don!!!:highfive:

Hi Don,

I too, think it was just really nice of you to want to share the "good shipping news", even if you did leave a little bit out...not on purpose!! I would be really really excited to if I had a supplier that close to me!! You are so very lucky! No harm done and maybe you even struck up a little more business for her! Have a super day!!

Michele:D