Another room/ linen spray question......

erinmfritz

I have searched and searched the threads here and can't find the answer I am looking for, I'm probably typing in the wrong words. Anyway.......

I currently have the Millcreek soy linen & body spray. I don't want to get into body sprays, just room & linen sprays. My problem is finding the right percentage of FO to use and getting it to mix with the spray completely. When you spray it, how long should you expect the scent to last in the room? And finally, can you color it? TIA for your input.

I tried this out awhile back...Not sure if you can color it, but it doesn't seem to last super long in a room but it does seem to kill any odor problems. It does well as a Linen spray. You'll want to follow the recommendations from Mill Creek on how much FO to add to the base. I never had any problems getting them to mix.

It is an alcohol base so it will always have that 'alcohol' smell to it, don't allow yourself to add more than recommened. And make sure you put on your labels 'Not for use on the skin!'.

HTH!