my first Everlasting Palm Pillar

cybersix

Hi all, sorry for the pic, I don't have the time to take my photographer stuff lol, so the candle is on the kitchen's table.

This is for my cousin and her husband.

Since I can't find tealight holders I guess I won't make many of these, even if I like them.

This is scented Lavender. Cousin's sister told me is one of her favorite scent. I need to make some tealight to match, now. Thanks for looking!

post-1267-139458434455_thumb.jpg

Very nice, I just love those palm pillars. I'm sure they will appreciate your thoughtfulness, it came out very nice.

Are you talking about the tiny glass holders for the tealights? I bet you could get a ton sent to you from here at not too bad a price, no? Of course I have never looked to buying them, so tell me to just shut up now..... LOL

I just have a few that I bought that have the little metal holders for them, they are cute, but since I dont' make tealights, are just sitting here. LOL

Very nice, I just love those palm pillars. I'm sure they will appreciate your thoughtfulness, it came out very nice.

Are you talking about the tiny glass holders for the tealights? I bet you could get a ton sent to you from here at not too bad a price, no? Of course I have never looked to buying them, so tell me to just shut up now..... LOL

I just have a few that I bought that have the little metal holders for them, they are cute, but since I dont' make tealights, are just sitting here. LOL

Thank you Michi, this is really my first, I was scared to the bone while making it.

Glass is heavy, and shipping heavy parcels is always a tragedy for me. Maybe with the help of one european friend I'll be able to buy the holders in large quantities.

Thanks!

Just lovely Sabrina. Your cousin will love it. Hopefully you can find tea light holders over there and open up a whole new market.

Thanks Sharyl, I'd really like to open up a whole new market!!!

It's so embarassing not being able to find such simple things.

:tongue2: