I am in love with this scent.....

MBShafeena

I wanted to soap a "man's" soap bar, something "macho", lol, and I found the perfect scent, it's called "Green Tweed" and oh my, I can't stop smelling this stuff, AMAZING. I didn't want to soap it green, but I wanted a masculine look so I used some black, grey, blue/green, and brick red...

I am calling this one "Cold Steel".

My son who doesn't usually take an interest in the soap I make went by the tray they are sitting on, I unmolded them tonight and cut them.. and he grabbed a bar and said "I am taking one of these"... I said you better wait, they need to cure before you can use them and he said "darn", lol.

Here is "Cold Steel"

Cool_Steel-1.jpg

I did a search to see if others carried it and I found that it is a man's cologne made by Creed. Now I need to go out and find it and compare and see if it's a close dupe. This is what was said on one of the sites about Creed Green Irish Tweed

"Creed Green Irish Tweed

Creed Green Irish Tweed transports us to the moor's high, green grasses, a hunting dog at our heels, all our senses awakened. Favored by the likes of Cary Grant, Robert Redford and Richard Gere, Creed Green Irish Tweed is spicy, sporty, original and unforgettable. Creed Green Irish Tweed Fragrance notes include: Sandalwood from Mysore, Ambergris, Violet leaves, French verbena, Florentine Iris."

I purchased it from Lynden House International (in Canada). I missed a word in the scent, it's "Green Irish Tweed". It's a hit in this house and my husband loves the scent as well. This is a keeper for sure.

Thanks. I didn't know you lived in Canada. For shipping I better go with Scent Works for that. lol!