Business Name Banners for EZ up Tents?

cleanglow

I went locally with a sign company and just had a 2ft x 6ft banner made and attach it with bungie cords on the inside back of the tent. Hanging it in the front does not make for easy viewing sometimes.

Another thought that I've had - but haven't used yet is to attach a pole to each front corner and then attach the banner with the cords to the poles so the banner rises above the tent (make sense?).:confused:

Oh yeah ... and it took a couple of weeks to get it done.:sad2: Depending on your area you might be able to find someone a lot quicker than I did. NOTE: get a proof of the job before it's finalized!!

signbar.com is who I have always used. I just went there to make sure I had the right url and it took me to http://www.signstatements.com/signbar.php The good news is you can get 10% off! They say response time to receive proof is 15 mins, and lead time is 1 day. That leaves plenty of time for shipping and you should get it by Friday, esp if you upgrade shipping. I remember for one show at the last minute I wanted an extra sign...I think I designed it and uploaded it on a Tuesday and had it by Friday (I did upgrade shipping to make sure).

I gave up on using the awning that came with my tent for the sign. It was heavy and any bit of wind would flop it down. My hubby made something with lightweight metal poles (conduit tubing? Did I even get that right? :D) and I strap to the legs of my tent with zip ties. The poles have these l-joint looking things (I know my husband and most of you men are cringing right now because I am not using the proper tool technology) where I attach the pole up top that runs the length of my tent. The signs I get all have pole pockets at the top which I slide through my signs. I just assemble the sign, then raise it up and attach the poles to the tent. The added plus is that it raises the sign nice and high...definite attention grabber.

I used sign statements! They were great to work with. Uploaded my graphics on Sunday night. Got my proof that night. I had my sign delivered by Thursday and it was GORGOUS! Very reasonable cost and like it was discussed I used bungie cords on the back wall of the tent, so customers could so it as they stood under the front of my tent.

Glad it could help you out! I was in the same boat, so to speak...there was a local sign guy that I went to and I liked him a lot. I like being able to buy locally, supporting local businesses, but the price difference was just too steep. I love being able to create my signs in photoshop and upload them...I am in total control of the design, where as with him, he was the one doing the design and even though I had to give final approval, it would take a while because we had, um, much different tastes. :undecided