Essentials by catalina

notjustbaskets

I get my jars from her.... and she's KILLING me with shipping charges. But I cannot find the style of jars anywhere else. The place I was buying them from before...they discontinued them. Now this is the only place I can find them. So... I just have to suck it up. LOL

Yep, I bet sending gallon jugs of bases out of state would cost a bundle.

Thankfully for me, FINALLY I have a supplier the fullfills some of my needs, in MY state! :whoohoo:

I regularly use and sell their bath/shower gel and their hand/body lotion bases, I order jars and bottles from them, and colorants, and, and and..... LOL

Doesn't their site just make you wanna buy stuff? It's so cheerful and colorful! LOL

I have ordered packaging from them. By comparing the ingredients, I have found another supplier who carries my most popular bases and a couple other items that is closer to me. I have compared the products to know they are the same as well. They just have different names for the product. :wink2:

High shipping from California cuts into my profits and that isn't a good thing lol I calculated costs between the two suppliers. It would have taken ordering 6 gallons of bases to save money for me. When I buy in bulk like that, it is worth the cost difference though. Whether it is worth my patience for the UPS man to get here are two different things though lol