indie beauty network ins.

that-girl

Kinda slow minded today. I am thinking about getting insurance to start selling . I don't think I will start out selling 5000. so by this statement:

"The product is tailor made for companies that gross over $5,000 annually, "

would I be able to carry this insurance. Because I do not want to sale and not have coverage.

also a friend of mine wants to help me make and sale would that be covered she would be like a partner with no money.LOL

thanks

that girl

I'm guessing this is the reason for the line about $5000+ in income. A lot of crafters go through Ken Bomba for their insurance. He isn't licensed in all states, but if you are selling less than $5k, he very possibly may be cheaper. If you make MORE than $5k, you need to go with someone else. I make more the $5k, so even if he was licensed in Utah, I couldn't work with him. But he's a GREAT guy, helpful to me even though he knew he couldn't 'get' my business.

I'm guessing this is the reason for the line about $5000+ in income. A lot of crafters go through Ken Bomba for their insurance. He isn't licensed in all states, but if you are selling less than $5k, he very possibly may be cheaper. If you make MORE than $5k, you need to go with someone else. I make more the $5k, so even if he was licensed in Utah, I couldn't work with him. But he's a GREAT guy, helpful to me even though he knew he couldn't 'get' my business.

Lindsay, who is he, and how do you go about getting in touch with him??

Thanks!