ZenCart users

cybersix

Hi, I have one question now that I'm trying to set up a shpo with zencart. I think I got verything until now. I'm preparing additives (attributes-options). I define an option, as "fragrances" for example, then add every scent I have. when I add this option to a product, do I have to add every single scent to every product? One by one? I'll try to explain better.

I'm in my pillar page on attributes and choose "fragrances". beside there is a box with all the FOs names, to pair with the pillar. if I click only on "fragrances" it doesn't pair all the fragrances names but just the first, so I have to do this operation for every single scent that's compsing my list. Is there a quicker way to do it? Hope thsi makes sense!

TIA

There's a mod to osCommerce where once you've set up the category and all the things in the category, you can set up each of your items with the colors/scents you want right on the item admin page - using your ctl-click or shift-click to select multi items. Maybe Zen has something along those lines? The way osC was set up was a definite bummer, and zen started with the osC code base.

If you still need help, I'll try to explain. In the cart setup, go to the option names manager and you will see an area where it says Add ALL Option Values to ONE products for Option Name. As long as you set at least one of the fragrance attributes, by doing this, it will add all additional fragrances to the one product.

Hope that helps a little.

Denise

Denise, thank you very much, I will check it now. I found out late that I can apply options to categories.. and with your tip I think I can save a lot of time.

Sometimes I get lost in the cart!

Robin, no multiple selection!!! So at least for the first product it's a lot of clicks!

Yvette, try this too.

Good Luck!

Hi Sabrina

Mine are all set up now' date=' wish I'd known though.

Most of the things I've tested to add now are in a set fragrance.[/quote']

Well, bettere late than never, so when you need it you know it!

Was zencart difficult to setup with paypal payments?

TIA

sorry, you are using os commerce!