Need some labels?

I have the best resource for everyone! I just talked to my label guy today and he told me that he has a $20.00 minimum!!!!!

I was freaking out & could barely breathe :yay:

I thought you would all like to know this and if you are interested in getting some professional labels, please call my guy. He not only does the labels, but can do brochures, catalogs...well, everything!!

Interested? Please email Keith at Keith@serodesigns.com

He said he is ready to answer any questions that any of you may have. :highfive:

As far as I know it is both. I know he does some designing himself & he also does the printing. All of his labels are waterproof and he has the biggest selection of labels I think I have ever seen. He showed me his portfolio today (new one) and I can't believe all the different stuff he has. I told him all about my soap and candle buddies on the internet and he said he would love to help us out!

I just got this from Keith:

Hello,

This is Keith Seroka, owner of Sero Designs.

I am in the process of working on pricing in low quantities with my printer. Pricing will be dependant on design, quantity and shipping. I will know the price on printing by end of business Monday, October 17th. At that time, I will make up a detailed sheet for everyone. Thanks for your business, and I hope to provide everyone with their needs. Thanks again.

I am pricing based on Gloss prints, waterproof with a 3 year print (3 years outside, maybe 20 indoors). Custom cut in whatever shape needed.

I have been in business for nearly 2 years, primarily doing sign design. I have an associates in Graphic Design, and have been in the field for 12 years. I have designed T-shirts, Signs, vehicle decals, tattoos, package design and a large number of print jobs.

My website is www.serodesigns.com but at the moment I have had to revert back to my picture of the site there, due to server problems with my old site. It should be back up soon.

Thank you for your business,

Keith Seroka

Sero Designs

1423 Phelps St, Ottawa, IL

815-579-1764

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: