Wholesale Teddy Bear Keychains?

wickchick

Hi guys,

Just wondering if any of you knew where to get wholesale priced teddy bear key chains. I was hoping to make scented keychains for my Girl Scout troop's holiday bazaar. Since the whole premise of the Holiday Bazaar is to let the girls Christmas shop, the highest we can charge for an item is $2, so we need to keep our costs down. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

How do you scent them?:undecided

I actually use a syringes that I got from a feed store to give animals medicine. They have all different sizes, but I found one that's very small. A little goes a long way with doing it this way as well. I use one sample bottle size of FO for both injecting the little bears and the rest for using on the cardboard airfresheners.

Thank you! I have some, just couldn't figure out exactly HOW to get the FO inside!.. I thought about syringes, but wasn't sure where to get any!

You're welcome. I'm sure you can probably order them online as well, but someone here mentioned a feed store when I was asking about injecting bears opposed to dipping them and found them right away and didn't have to wait. I bought several packages because I use a different syringe for each scent. I can't remember the cost but they were very inexpensive.