Suggestions for Paraffin/Veg Wax combo?

Hello :)

I've been playing around with wickless containers for awhile now (for family holiday presents). I've been using J223 exclusively, but have been toying around with the idea of using a paraffin/vegetable wax mix. Any suggestions? :) I'd very much appreciate it!

Thanks so much!

Ky

I know that Texas is still a ways from you, but there is a candle supply here, called www.tayloredconcepts.com and they have come out with some of their own wax blends. I am currently trying out the 50/50 parasoy. I have only poured 3 candles out of it, but so far have been very impressed. Pour hot, nice set up, nice burning, excellent throw hot and cold, and one pour. Have been testing LX wicks in it with good luck so far. www.kycandlewaxsuppy.com in Kentucky also has a parasoy as well as one they call Perfect blend that is soy with a small amount of paraffin in it. Maybe someone closer to you will chime in and offer some recommendations.