Candle Cocoon..Sale

bac

Do you mean they're vague or something? Several I looked at had descriptions, but some were almost meaningless. For example:

Vanilla Voodoo - Alure…Intriging…Vanilla surrounds you. Inhale…deeper…you can't escape and you don't want to. Something else…can't place it…ummmm. Vanilla Voodoo has got you!

Some weren't that oblique though:

Transcendence - Achieve a new level of awareness. An incredible and complex mixture of scents that don't seem like they belong together. The Ying and Yang of scents. Mint and Musk. Citus and Melon. Floral and Earth. A little of everything.

Tiger Lily and Cantaloupe - An unexpectedly beautiful scent! Rich intense Tiger Lily blended with hints of other florals. Chamomile with velvety mimosa and white cyclamen, blend with green pear and fresh juicy cantaloupe

Are you talking Scent event oils? As they are not her regular line and she makes no claim except they are high quality oils. If CC's regular oils were on sale for that price, I'd be buying up a bundle. Most of her regular ones I have tried are very good, but have never tried the Scent event ones as I'm not sure you could get repeat of the same oils, in the future, if you really liked them. jmho. Beth

Edit: Yes, I just saw in the other forum, it is the Scent events oils. I'm tempted, but made up my mind to never buy a large bottle without testing a sample first. Hard to stick to, though...lol.

Are you talking Scent event oils? As they are not her regular line and she makes no claim except they are high quality oils. If CC's regular oils were on sale for that price, I'd be buying up a bundle. Most of her regular ones I have tried are very good, but have never tried the Scent event ones as I'm not sure you could get repeat of the same oils, in the future, if you really liked them. jmho. Beth

Edit: Yes, I just saw in the other forum, it is the Scent events oils. I'm tempted, but made up my mind to never buy a large bottle without testing a sample first. Hard to stick to, though...lol.

Ditto!