Holiday or Fall Fragrances are popping up everywhere!!

cozyaromas

Fall I must say, is my favorite time of year. The leaves start to change and the weather gets a little cooler. Although it's still hot as h*ll here in Georgia, just the thought of every candle supplier filling up my email with new fragrances for the fall gets me in the mood!!! :naughty:

I just received an email from Just Scent mentioning their new fall fragrances, and just because of the names of some of them I have to try them, only because they are similiar to my business name..they are Warm and Cozy and Cozy Kitchen!! A couple of other fragrances I would like to try from them are Snow Angels, Cranberry Orange Spice and Apple Cider.

So my question to you is this: What other new fragrances will you try this fall or will it be the same as usual??

There are always great scents out there to want to try...sometimes I think I must've tried them all by now, but then I'll see a new combo...OR- I'll start thinking of oils I already have and what to MIX them with myself to make something completely new! I am just getting harder to please as the yrs. go by...nothing ordinary suites me!!! :undecided :smiley2:

I ordered lots of new fragrances this year for fall that I never tried before. Like honey gingerbread and pumpkin cornbread from BW. Today I just made some M&P with cocoa therapy from Fillmore and lavender from CS. They both smell devine! I also poured some red hot cinnamon from CS and some cedarwood from Fillmore into palm wax melts I will use in my chunk candles.

Fall festival season starts on the 15th of this month for me and they asked for fall fragrances so I am gonna be ready!

I was so tired of the hot sticky Saturday markets. Last week was the worst! Yesterday you could feel the change in the weather and when I had some customers buy some Christmas Splendor candles you know its time to bring the fall and holiday stuff out.:smiley2: