Tart won't melt?!?

I had a friend tell me two of the tarts I gave her won't melt. I never heard of that. She said she chopped them up and they still wouldn't melt, just got sorta frosty looking. She burned others on the same burner and they were fine.

The oils I used in them were soy safe and I even have used some of them before with no issues. So far no one else has had a problem. She is using an electric burner and said it is working fine.

Any ideas? Has anyone ever heard of soy not melting? For what reason?

I had this issue before and my electric burner the light was'nt strong enough to melt one particular person's melts..

I then went to tealights and still same thing..

The tealights we found out were weaker than I usually used and this is why in the tealights .. We changed the bulb in my electric and then it melted like a charm..

We also tried varied makers to test the burner and theres seemed to burn just fine, so it had to be the light for this paricular ladies melts..

Mystery I know LOL

That is just really strange. Never heard the likes. The only thing I wonder is if she had it plugged in and turned on, but that is a no brainer i'm sure. maybe you should ask to borrow her burner and try it for yourself. I'd be very curious to see what you find.