Bath salts

cherish

Hello folks, yes this i my first post. Just recently found the forum and I love all the discussion and learning to be done here. I hope to be able to offer something to this forum as well. I"m a candle maker of 2 years and also do bath and body products.

I just recently purchased some course bath salts. I was disappointed to find no instuctions with it. I have email the the company 3 times with questions on how to properly use this product, but I've gotten no response, so i thought maybe someone here can help.

I used 2% fo, and they have set for about a week now and they are still rather glossy wet. Is that normal?

Thanks,

Jodie

I have read that you can also use the denditric (sp) salts with your other salts. The denditric salts soak up your fo and should leave your finished product dry. I have never tried this way yet so I can't say for sure if this actually works but it's worth a shot!

Angi

Thank you each for your input! Never heard of the Dentric salt, so I'll do some searching for that and maybe that will help them dry out. They don't clump since they are course to begin with. so far I'm not real fond of the course...I think they take too long to melt.

Thanks again!

Jodie

I use Denditric Salt and Natrasorb too. If your salt is too coarse you could give it a whirl in a coffee grinder.

thanks for the idea. I had been wondering if something like that might be possible. I was thinking of using a blender. Think that would work?