CPHP soaps

Brat

Hello, thought I'd snap a pic of some stuff I made yesterday. There are some lip balms with Emu oil (nice and slippery just like Chap Stick, love it!) and some soaps.

Bottom left is an unscented, uncolored Cream and Honey (using heavy whipping cream and real honey) recipe I was brave enough to try. I really like the way the bricks came out, I'm getting better at shaping them in the crappy plastic thing I'm using as a mold! Can't really tell a difference in the top and bottom. Yay!

Bottom right is scented Pink Carnation, using red and green crayon shavings for color, as you can see, I haven't gotten that down yet! They're shaped kinda funky cause I hadn't figured out the shaping thing yet.

Top left is a kitchen soap recipe, scented Cocunut Hibiscus and uncolored. Shaping is a little better, as it was between the Pink Carnation and the Cream and Honey batches!

Thanks for looking! One day I hope to bring you some good looking stuff.

IMG_0454.jpg

Thanks! I'm too impatient to wait 4 weeks. Although, if I can figure out what I want in a soap and get the recipe tweaked enough to make me happy, I might try it CP. Then I'd have to worry more about looks... hmmm I'd have to learn to swirl or layer or.... no, think I'm gonna have to stick with my Rice Crispy bricks! Now that I have it kinda figured out, I kinda like them!

The Pink Carnation really does smell great, reminds me of the scent of the smoke eater votives I see at wal mart. I love that scent!