Have To Tell/show You This

DeJae

The strangest thing happened and I wished I could have gotten a pic of it.

I made this new recipe for CP soap, it traced nicely to a medium trace.

poured in my color, swirled, all is fine.

Started to pour into the mold, only 2# is what I made mind you.

As I am pouring it, in mid stream, this (whatever you want to call it)

seizes big time. SOO the pour is like mid stream frozen there. I was dumb founded.

Anyway, I hurried and scooped the rest into the mold as best I could.

Here is the picture, I did get some air pockets, I banged that sucker on the counter but I don't think an earthquake would have moved it! lol

I scented it BC Pure Herbal...Smells awesome but looks disasterous

ETA: because of the black background.....the white looks pink, the green came out right

post-7601-139458432809_thumb.jpg

Guess it would have been good if it went pink but it didn't, it is cream white!

Thanks for the compliment.

I could not believe it did that, I will try it again and see but I am not going to waste anymore than one more batch of stuff on this recipe.

Considering this one I can't sell, it looks like lumpy bumpy molded swiss cheese! :D

ETA: not to mention because it seized those swirls are just glops

Guess it would have been good if it went pink but it didn't, it is cream white!

Thanks for the compliment.

I could not believe it did that, I will try it again and see but I am not going to waste anymore than one more batch of stuff on this recipe.

Considering this one I can't sell, it looks like lumpy bumpy molded swiss cheese! :D

ETA: not to mention because it seized those swirls are just glops

Creamy white is nice, though I think it would look better with that pink.:D You've got the best looking glops I've ever seen. :grin2:

OTFLOL, Grumpy, you took the words right out of my mouth!!!

I packed that S**T in there, tried to smoosh it down, what would move, than kept dropping it on the floor trying to get it to pack down even more but it froze at that point totally. So, it has some airholes and a wacky bumpy top! Oh well, I was telling someone, I am going to put tiny plastic spiders on it and sell it for Halloween!!! Call it Gooley Green Slop, straight from this witches cauldron!!! LOL

ETA: Meant to tell yas that at the same time I made a batch of a recipe I have made before and was really nice. This time it would not get past a very light trace... I SB it for 15-20 mins straight and still thin. So I put in the mold, yesterday still very soft, today, still soft but not as soft, think this puppy is going to have to do 6 weeks in and 6 weeks out!

I've had that happen before to me before too. Just enough to piss ya off isn't it? I remember I raised the once freely pouring bucket to look and mutter, what the f...?

You had a nice save though, kudos for that. :D