Anyone use KY's perfect blend?

For containers?

I am going to bve passing by there next week and was just wondering if htis was a really good wax.

It sure would beat having to pay shipping!

I am still going to get an 11 lb slab just to play around with but just wanted to ask here,too.

Thanks,

Jenn A

I tried this wax (and have an unopened case of it). So my experience with it is very limited. You can pour hot and the tops are smooth after cooling. I had been using the KY Puresoy at the time and felt that some of my best selling FO’s did not throw as well in it. That is not to say that it isn’t a good wax. I think your wax is the base and you always need to find the FO’s that will do well in it. I just didn’t want to go hunting, to replace some of my FO’s that didn’t throw well in the Perfect blend. I felt like my Puresoy did the best job of throwing the FO’s I had already selected. I understand though that it is quickly becoming one of their top sellers, so a lot of people must be having good luck with it. I don’t know what kind of wax you are looking for, but KY carries many different blends and will most likely have something that will work for you. Vickey is very helpful too and can answer most any question you have about any of their waxes.

I switched after testing... I found that most, if not all of my FO's threw better than in straight soy.

I like the fact of being able to pour hot... and it's a really smooth, nice looking wax.

I've had a couple customers comment already...

Thank you both SO much.

I am just going to be making wickless for gifts ..guess I should've said that in the first place huh? :)

I have some of her kysoy125 that I bought a long time ago when I first started soapmaking.

I may just try both.Thanks again,

Jenn A