Essential Oil Blending Recipes

Cissy

I don't use essential oils, but accidentally ran across this website:

http://www.rainbowmeadow.com

Some of you might already know about it, but probably some don't.

I use FO's only, but saw a few blend combination ideas I might want to try in FO's. It gives blend names with ratios. Should be very helpful to those who like to try new blending ideas.

Added later:

I found this website as I said, accidentally. I was actually googling for an entirely different product and can't figure out how it came up, but it came up directly to the "Blend Recipe" page, not the home page. After submitting this post, I then clicked on the above link which took me to the home page. I hope I'm not giving out info I shouldn't have. If so, the a moderator can delete this post. The owner of the above website might just be a member of this board. I am not trying to solicit for anyone and wasn't even familar with this website and don't even use EO's.

It was mentioned on another post in a different thread but be careful when using EO's. Some turn into a great big fireball if used in a candle, they aren't suited for use near a flame. If using on the body some have health warning for certain medical conditions.

Good site, glad you posted the link!