Gingerbread from Snowtop/ICS

Sharon in KY

I detect a cleaner type smell to ST gingerbread cookies,and NG wasn't strong enough..I am on a gingerbread hunt..I have samples of gingerbread coming from The Scent Works,Peaks,Southern Soapers & Pine Meadows..I hope one of them is a good one!! Karen~ I did get samples of Southern Soapers sugar cookies(which is currently being offered as a free sample on the website) & cinnamon sticks..Out of bottle they both smell awesome!Going to mix the two and try for a good snickerdoodle..

I think after we are around the scents all the time, our nose changes. I smell chemicals in alot of them now. I don't smell what the customer smells. Gingerbread should be easy to find. BCN had a good one. I always add a buttery scent to it and call it Buttered Gingerbread, or an orange and call it Orange Gingerbread. I never pour it straight. It doesn't smell that good in the jar, but when you burn it, it is better. When I first started pouring, it smelled right. Now all of them smell like chemicals. Kinda hard to test.

I think after we are around the scents all the time, our nose changes. I smell chemicals in alot of them now. I don't smell what the customer smells. Gingerbread should be easy to find. BCN had a good one. I always add a buttery scent to it and call it Buttered Gingerbread, or an orange and call it Orange Gingerbread. I never pour it straight. It doesn't smell that good in the jar, but when you burn it, it is better. When I first started pouring, it smelled right. Now all of them smell like chemicals. Kinda hard to test.

I agree. And you are right, our olfactory senses do become used to smells in about 3 minutes, then your senses just "forget". I can hardly smell any of my oils now, I just get hints of the smell. But people come to my loft and say they can smell my place downstairs,lol.