Looking for the BEST sugar cookie & cinnamon for soy?

karen lynn

I am hoping someone can suggest great sugar cookies & cinnamon fragrance oils? Thinking about mixing my own snickerdoodle..Looking for good strong throwers in soy..Any help would be GREATLY appreciated..Tried SS snickerdoodle and I don't care for it..Thanks! Karen~

I am testing several sugar cookies and so far candlescience sugar cookie is the best. Smells just like sugar cookie dough. A close second would be KY's sugar cookie.

For cinnamon I use candlescience's cinnamon sticks for mixing. I have yet to find a cinnamon I like alone. It is one of those scents that I am really weird about.

Cinnamon-Vanilla from MC is awesome! I tested alot of these and decided on this one.

CB135

7.5%

I just ordered from Candle Science!Oh well,I will have to get samples of both sugar cookies & cinnamon sticks and see if it makes a good snickerdoodle..I am sorry, but I just am not a big fan of MC's oils..I am sure some of them are great but everytime I have ever ordered from them I have always wound up selling what I purchased..(oils) Thanks for the suggestions though..Karen~

Fresh Baked Cookies from Heartfelt is the best cookie scent I have found for soy. It's not really a sugar cookie but smells just like cookies baking in the oven. Miight be an option for you if you can't find what you are looking for.

The majority of her scents are awesome in pure soy and she has great customer service.

I have to agree on this one. I love Southern Scentsation's Snickerdoodle and they are having a sale right now on their oils. You can get 5 2ozers for $15.00. Their oils are great! KY's Cinna Vanilla is great also!

Missy

IMHO, for the best Snickerdoodle go to
... awesome in soy. Oh yeah, the best cinnamon that I've found is Cinnamon Stick from