New to Candle Making

I just started with Candle Making and I have a quick question. I see all these posts about FO. Now I buy candle fragrance, I have seen in the store the FO's for different uses. I was just wondering if that was the same FO you are talking about? What is the difference? Thanks

Are you buying your candle fragrances in hobby/craft stores? If so, that might be why you're not getting a strong, lasting scent. Most people find that the candle supplies sold in craft stores are expensive and inferior to what's available online.

The FO's (fragrance oils) people chat about on the boards are available through a number of different suppliers. If you check out the fragrance portion of the forum, there's a list of abbreviations of suppliers at the top of the page, that might be a good place for you to start looking. There's a ton of info about different FO's and their uses on this board :D

some FO is body safe, some isn't. There are different strengths of FO. Some FO works with some wax, some doesn't. Some FO works better with a certain type of wax. Tell us what FO you buy, and someone will be able to tell you if it's something they've used.

Welcome to the jungle!!