Soy Tea light help

I make soy tea lights in plastic tea light cups using ezsoy.

But i get a lot of white spots on the bottoms, the tops and the sides.

but this happens after a while of sitting in the containers. I have a wholesale customer that isnt happy about this.

I know soy isnt gonna be nice and shiny like paraffin but is there something I can add to it that will help? Or do I need to switch to a soy pillar wax to get them to look that way?? I was looking at steric acid, or universal additive but Im not sure exactly what they do.

Im open to suggestions.

Thanks so much!!

I add some IGI4630 into my GB415 (same as EZ Soy) and that helps some with the white spots on the bottom but doesn't eliminate them completely. You're right -- they do get worse after long periods of time. I just live with them and have never had anyone complain.

I don't add anything additional, so I don't know if stearic or UA would help -- sorry. How long is the stock sitting on the shelf that they are developing white spots?

Yes with the white spots they look frosted. My clamshell tarts do the same thing.

Abbiepql - what do you mean they wobble in the container? inside the tealight container? do you pour right into the cups?

I hate to switch waxes for just tealights, but I think I will do some testing with some soy pillar wax. At least they would still be soy.

I will keep you posted..

I do all my votives, pillars and tealights in the same wax. They don't wobble that much, and some scents don't even shrink away from the sides, just something to consider. I find it keeps it easier to use than messing with soy container wax and how soft it is on top, and the funky looks. This way, I pour, top off and I am done. No worries. If I used container, I would get a longer burn - someday I might try mixing them.