Custom scent/Fragrance Duplication

perkyaim99

I posted this message in the Fragrance Discussion a few months back but didn’t get much response. I’m hoping I will get more here. I am wanting to get a scent duplicated, what companies do this?. The only supplier I know of that does that is Royal, send 1 oz and $250, then buy at least 5 lbs of it. I was wondering if anyone has done this before and how the results were or other companies that offer this service.

I have contacted so far:

Belle-Aire, no response

Orchidia, no response

Cosmo, doesn’t duplicate

IFT, doesn’t duplicate anymore

I was told I could send a sample to Taylors or FBD but I want to exhaust my efforts with a supplier first, since I‘d like to resell the oil as well. I know some places have minimums but not a big deal since I’d resell some of it.

TIA

Amy

I just read somewhere and I'm not sure where on this board..But Lisa Canon that makes up alot of Flickers FO's will duplicate..I thinks she is also Oklahoma Fragrance Supply..Try Emailing them on Flickers web site and see..I don't know anything about the quanity you have to buy..but It is worth your try..let us know how it turns out..HTH

So far today I have contacted, no responses yet...

Belle-Aire, again

Arylessence

Alpha Aromatics

Aromatec

Carrubba

FFS

Chemia Corp

Bell FF

I am looking to have a few duped and resell them, so I'm looking to order in big quanities,use them for my products & bottle them to resell. So I'd like to be able to buy the fragrances for less than $10/lb so I can resell them at a reasonable price. I know Belle-Aire oils are about $6-$10/lb but I don't know if they dupe/type. I don't want to go much more than that since I couldn't resell them at a reasonable price. I hope I'm making sense.

keep googling fragrance oil manufacturer or use other key words, they are out there because thats how I found mine

Thanks for the tip. I had been searching for fragrance duplication, that's how I got the list I posted earlier. Off to google I go. The thing that is most frustrating is no response from my inquiries. I guess they want someone to call, that shows more interest?

Thanks!