Who has the BEST true gingerbread for soy?

karen lynn

Ok,alot of you suggested WYW buttery gingerbread but after reading some old threads sounds like it doesn't throw in soy..It is so expensive and with what I have read on throw, I doubt I order any of it from there..Early American Candles is one I am thinking of trying.Has anyone used this with good results?Most of the gingerbreads I have tested do not smell like true gingerbread..I know there HAS to be one somewhere!I hate to waste anymore money looking for this scent but I definately need it in my line for the holidays..Whose gingerbread are you currently using for soy with a nice hot throw?Snowtops is pretty good but I detect a cleaner type smell to it..I think this is the hardest scent to find!Along with pumpkin pie of course!Karen~

BNL's used to be the best and truest Gingerbread, but for some reason when BC bought out Lori, that one they don't offer!! :sad2: However, in my search for a new one I got ahold of Scent Shack's Gingerbread and it is even better!! :yay: Great true, out of the oven scent and throws good in straight soy, paraffin and parasoy!! http://www.thescentshack.com/catalog/

I used to use WYW's and it did throw in soy, but you had to use the full 1.5 oz./lb.

I just ordered 8oz of gingerbread from The Scent Shack..I haven't tried this one yet!Thanks so much for suggesting it to me Chris!I hope it is good..Will also try the Southern Soapers iced gingerbread..You guys are great,thanks! Karen~ will post my results once I get them poured,cured and tested!