JS some mens FO's ...

Prettyinpink

Sorry for the late reviews on this, but the past few days where hectic over here...but today i found enough males to test four of the men's FO's i ordered, and they all liked Very sexy for him the most...

Polo Sport-i liked this, to me it smelled like there is a fresh minty smell, and one of the guys said it is very close to the original (but this is OOB so maybe in product it would come out even better)

Cool water- all the guys took their time to determine if this is similar (and they all use the original) and the conclusion was it is almost there but not quite...when i test this in product will tell you more.

Blue sugar-OOB this was very strong for everyone, yet they all want products with this scent now, it is sweet yet strong and one of the guys thought it had some whisky undertones....

Very sexy for him-OOB this was soft yet lovely two of the guys liked it, the others could not decide and one thought it was too light. but it smelled perfumey and sexy.

Sorry for the late reviews on this, but the past few days where hectic over here...but today i found enough males to test four of the men's FO's i ordered, and they all liked Very sexy for him the most...

Polo Sport-i liked this, to me it smelled like there is a fresh minty smell, and one of the guys said it is very close to the original (but this is OOB so maybe in product it would come out even better)

Cool water- all the guys took their time to determine if this is similar (and they all use the original) and the conclusion was it is almost there but not quite...when i test this in product will tell you more.

Blue sugar-OOB this was very strong for everyone, yet they all want products with this scent now, it is sweet yet strong and one of the guys thought it had some whisky undertones....

Very sexy for him-OOB this was soft yet lovely two of the guys liked it, the others could not decide and one thought it was too light. but it smelled perfumey and sexy.

The Very Sexy for Men-- did all of the guys like it or was it two of the guys liked it?:confused:

Polo is good in shower gels for guys. My son wears Very Sexy for him and said there are two versions. This one is version 1 and he wears version 2...oops lol He and my daughter's b/f do like it in shower gel though.

I ordered a sample of the Blue Sugar and it should be here Wednesday. I am curious to see what I think of this scent. Pink Sugar is so popular here for women, it would be fun to see the Blue Sugar popular for their hubby's/bf's.